What is a WP Tasks™?
Do you offer any ‘bulk’ discounts if I have multiple sites?
Due to the nature of programming tasks, or monthly packages are designed for one site only. We do not offer bulk discounts, but you are more than welcome to sign up more than once if you have multiple websites.
How can I pay you?
To make you happy (and let you pile up your favourite credit card points) we accept any major form of plastic payment you want to use (i.e. Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal). Once you sign up for a package, your card will be charged automatically either yearly (may as well, you save a bundle this way) or monthly on an ongoing basis until you tell us you want to cancel or change your plan package.
How does your 100% satisfaction policy work?
If you are not happy with our WP Tasks™ service, you will receive a prorated refund back based on how much time is left in your agreement with us. Since we do one small job at a time for you, all we ask, is that you let us know you are not happy as soon as a task has been completed (vs. waiting until we have done several tasks for you). If that is the case, we will refund the equivalent of that task (i.e. the task you weren’t 100% happy with) and the balance of your package price.
How can you provide unlimited support for monthly clients? There must be a string attached.
No strings attached. We are fair in how we work and our monthly clients are too. We complete a healthy number of tasks per client each month. If you request too many tasks we’ll let you know.
What are your hours of operation?
We stick to the Monday to Friday work week and regular business hours. But, we know that website problems don’t always stick to that schedule. So, we monitor incoming task requests over the weekend. If there is something urgent that comes up then we’ll call someone in and do our best to get it done right away.
What types of jobs fall in the WP Task™ category (ie. 30 minutes or less)?
The list of jobs below the FAQ are jobs that we’ll be more than happy to help you with (click here to view them). If what you need is not on that list, simply contact us with details about your job and we’ll let you know if we can help.
What happens if my site goes down or breaks?
It is very rare for a site to go down while we’re working on a task. If it does, we’ll attempt to fix it immediately. If it takes longer than 5 minutes to fix we’ll notify you of what is happening and an estimated time to fix it. Why would a site go down? Unpredictable compatibility issues, a ‘period’ in the wrong place in the template code, things like that. We minimize these occurrences by hiring the best and following our insanely rigorous processes.
Is there a limit to the support requests I can make?
No. As long as the support requests relate to a product(s) you've purchased you can request support at any time. If you need WPDoneForYou to help you with anything else WordPress related we encourage you to take a look at our other services: website build, SEO, maintenance, security, and premium hosting.
If I sign up right now, when will you start working on my problem?
After you sign up we activate your account straight away. Once your account is activated you can submit your first job. We do not do any account activations on weekends or during non-business hours.
When can I expect my task to be completed?
We aim to complete tasks within 24 hours. If we determine a task to be urgent we prioritize it and move it up in the queue to be completed it as soon as possible. Non-urgent task requests that come on over the weekend are put in the queue Monday morning.
Can I become an affiliate and resell for you guys?
If you like making really easy recurring money (by doing very little) and simply refer people to us who you think would love our services...then yes. We offer many different services and the affiliate payouts vary depending on the service. Click here to learn more and sign up.
Are there any tasks that you won’t do?
We focus on small jobs and fixes that are fast. That doesn’t mean they’re easy, just that their fast. This way we can keep all of our customers happy all the time because we don’t have too many company resources slowed down by any mega projects. WP Tasks™ refers to 30 minute jobs that we can complete for your very quickly. We don’t tackle any tasks that are beyond 30 minutes in these service packages.
What if I want to change my plan (up or down)?
No worries, you can upgrade your plan (or downgrade) at anytime. Depending on the situation, you will just pay a prorated difference in price or receive a prorated credit. Just send us an e-mail here.
How do I get out of my contract?
Pretty simple. Just cancel with us anytime by contacting us here. Remember, if you saved a ton of money by choosing to pay for your package on a yearly basis, but then cancel before the end of the year, your refund will be calculated as though you had signed up for the monthly payment option and pro-rated.
How does your 100% satisfaction policy work?
If you are not happy with our WP Tasks™ service, you will receive a prorated refund back based on how much time is left in your agreement with us. Since we do one small job at a time for you, all we ask, is that you let us know you are not happy as soon as a task has been completed (vs. waiting until we have done several tasks for you). If that is the case, we will refund the equivalent of that task and the balance of your package price.
- Fix database connection issues
- Fix your white screen of death
- Fix issues after a WordPress core update
- Install a caching plugin
- Install a comment system
- Install a plugin
- Backup your site files & MySQL database
- Make changes to the header, sidebar, and other sections of the site
- Optimize images for load time
- Check Google indexing of your pages
- Site migration between hosts (we offer premium WordPress hosting at a great price. If you're moving your site you should move it to us. Click here to find out more).
- Remove page and post revisions
- Optimize your database
- Upgrade WordPress core
- Perform an SEO audit
- Perform a site speed audit
- Scan your site for security issues
- Setup a plugin
- Update a plugin
- Install a favicon
- Substantially reduce spam comments
- Clean up spam comments
- Check page size, page load time and number of HTTP requests
- Determine possible reasons for your website loading slowly
- Setup redirects (for example, redirect old pages to new versions or old domains to new domains)
- Solve template alignment issues
- Make display changes via CSS
- Update your theme
Things that we’ve been asked to do in the past, but don’t do:
- Increase a page’s ranking in search engines
- Create squeeze pages
- Custom design landing pages
- Custom graphics work
- Add custom functionality to an existing plugin
- Do a website redesign
- Create a completely new website
- Install a new theme (this is essentially a website redesign)
- Off-page SEO (build backlinks to your website)
- On-page SEO (we do offer this service elsewhere, click here to check it out)
- Configure your DNS
- Create a social media pages
- Create a plugin
- Fix plugin bugs and conflicts
- Make your site mobile responsive
- Multisite support
- Pay Per Click marketing
- Payment gateway configuration
- Phone support
- Remove theme customizations
- Update a highly customized theme
- Update customized WooCommerce
- Convert a non-WP site to WordPress
- Resolve WooCommerce conflict with theme
- SEO (we offer SEO Foundations™ and On-Page SEO services here)
- Set up email accounts
- Set up a new theme (this is a website redesign)
- Recommend a theme
- Create or set up a different theme for specific pages
- We don’t work on sites hosted on WordPress.com
- Staging sites (we offer staging sites via our Premium WordPress hosting)